Who we are…
Since 1972, St. Francis Center has provided relief and support to homeless and extremely low-income individuals and families in Los Angeles. Much more than a soup kitchen or a food pantry, we offer a unique range of services to sustain and empower those in need. Welcoming all with joy, dignity and compassion, we dedicate ourselves every day to Serving Hope in our community.
Join our team and serve up hope at St. Francis Center by donating or volunteering today.
News and Events
- Get Ready to Celebrate National Volunteer Week with SFC!
- USC Fraternity Launches Food Donation Project with SFC!
- Happy Easter from SFC!
- SFC’s 1st Art Workshop A Success!
- SFC’s Volunteer Spotlight ~ Barbara!
- Special Events Raise More Funds for SFC!
- Is it HOT in here or is just our tamales?
- St. Francis Center has chosen our TOP TAMALE!
- TOP TAMALE season is back at SFC!
- Hope Street’s first ever Homeless Connect Day was a huge success!
April 26 at 7:00 am
Breakfast: 0 Volunteers Needed!
April 26 at 9:30 am
Pantry: 0 Volunteers Needed!
April 27 at 7:00 am
Breakfast: 1 Volunteer Needed!