Who we are…
Since 1972, St. Francis Center has provided relief and support to homeless and extremely low-income individuals and families in Los Angeles. Much more than a soup kitchen or a food pantry, we offer a unique range of services to sustain and empower those in need. Welcoming all with joy, dignity and compassion, we dedicate ourselves every day to Serving Hope in our community.
Join our team and serve up hope at St. Francis Center by donating or volunteering today.
News and Events
- SFC is now hiring for two positions!
- SFC Begins Offering Case Management!
- U.S. Franciscans Release Statement on Executive Order Pertaining to Immigrants and Refugees Entering the U.S.
- SFC’s Art Display Inspires Homeless Guest to Give Back
- SFC’s Volunteer Spotlight ~ Vanessa!
- Special Events Raise More Funds for SFC!
- Is it HOT in here or is just our tamales?
- St. Francis Center has chosen our TOP TAMALE!
- TOP TAMALE season is back at SFC!
- Hope Street’s first ever Homeless Connect Day was a huge success!
February 20 at 7:15 am
Breakfast: 0 Volunteers Needed!
February 20 at 9:00 am
Sandwich Prep: 0 Volunteers Needed!
February 21 at 7:00 am
Breakfast: 5 Volunteers Needed