Who we are…
Since 1972, St. Francis Center has provided relief and support to homeless and extremely low-income individuals and families in Los Angeles. Much more than a soup kitchen or a food pantry, we offer a unique range of services to sustain and empower those in need. Welcoming all with joy, dignity and compassion, we dedicate ourselves every day to Serving Hope in our community.
Join our team and serve up hope at St. Francis Center by donating or volunteering today.
News and Events
- SFC + South Central LAMP #ServingHope
- Happy National Volunteer Week!
- Extended programs for homeless guests at SFC!
- Volunteer Spotlight-Meet JP!
- Easter Week at SFC!
- Help Support Disadvantaged Youth at SFC
- Diapers Needed
- Please Help Support SFCLA For Free!
- Items In Need For SFC Homeless Guests
- Lenten Reflections 2016
No events to display.