Who we are…
Since 1972, St. Francis Center has provided relief and support to homeless and extremely low-income individuals and families in Los Angeles. Much more than a soup kitchen or a food pantry, we offer a unique range of services to sustain and empower those in need. Welcoming all with joy, dignity and compassion, we dedicate ourselves every day to Serving Hope in our community.
Join our team and serve up hope at St. Francis Center by donating or volunteering today.
News and Events
- SFC Youth Head To Overnight Camp!
- SFC Volunteer Spotlight ~ Meet our Baristas!
- SFC Camp or Bust ~ Day Camp Recap
- Meet Thurman ~ Another SFC Success Story!
- SFC Camp or Bust ~ Just over half way to our goal!
- LITT Apparel-Giving Back
- Help SFC spring forward with a face lift!
- Support Disadvantaged Youth at SFC
- Diapers Needed
- Please Help Support SFCLA For Free!
July 23 at 8:00 am
Brunch: 0 Volunteers Needed!
July 23 at 9:30 am
Pantry: 8 Volunteers Needed!
July 25 at 7:15 am
Breakfast: 0 Volunteers Needed!