Who we are…
Since 1972, St. Francis Center has provided relief and support to homeless and extremely low-income individuals and families in Los Angeles. Much more than a soup kitchen or a food pantry, we offer a unique range of services to sustain and empower those in need. Welcoming all with joy, dignity and compassion, we dedicate ourselves every day to Serving Hope in our community.
Join our team and serve up hope at St. Francis Center by donating or volunteering today.
News and Events
- SFC Camp or Bust ~ Just over half way to our goal!
- SFC Celebrates Dads!
- SoCal Gas Supports SFC Youth Camp Program with Special Event!
- Camp Registration Has Begun
- Camp or Bust 2016 is here!
- LITT Apparel-Giving Back
- Help SFC spring forward with a face lift!
- Support Disadvantaged Youth at SFC
- Diapers Needed
- Please Help Support SFCLA For Free!
June 24 at 7:00 am
Breakfast: 5 Volunteers Needed!
June 24 at 9:30 am
Senior Pantry: 5 Volunteers Needed!
June 24 at 1:00 pm
Pantry Prep: 2 Volunteers Needed!