Who we are…
Since 1972, St. Francis Center has provided relief and support to homeless and extremely low-income individuals and families in Los Angeles. Much more than a soup kitchen or a food pantry, we offer a unique range of services to sustain and empower those in need. Welcoming all with joy, dignity and compassion, we dedicate ourselves every day to Serving Hope in our community.
News and Events
- You’re Invited! Tuesday, Sept 30th – Fiesta for Friends of St. Francis Center.
- Please help us serve more families!
- Executive Director Announces End of Service
- Temporary Job Opportunity
- Renters Day 2014
- Share the Holidays with Our Guests-SFC’s Holiday Wish List
- Give the Perfect Gift, SFC Gets 5% Back!
- Camp Kit Drive @ SFC
- WANTED: SFC Needs Your Unused Tickets!
- November 1 at 7:00 am
Brunch: 0 Volunteers Needed!
- November 1 at 9:30 am
Pantry: 0 Volunteers Needed!
- November 3 at 7:15 am
Breakfast: 1 Volunteers Needed!
- November 3 at 9:30 am
Admin Support - Please contact our Volunteer Coordinator
- November 3 at 12:30 pm
Food Pantry Prep: 6 Volunteers Needed!